Sunday, January 23, 2005

SNL Weekend update

POEHLER: Do you think the NHL will be able to regain popularity after a year off?
BRETT HULL: I think so. I mean, with the basketball riots, the steroids in baseball, I think hockey is looking classier all the time.
POEHLER: Brett, you're Canadian. What do you think of this new gay marriage law passing in Canada?
BRETT HULL: Well, that's what happens in Canada when there's no hockey. Guys have more time to hang out, talk about their feelings, next thing you know they're in love with each other. I've got nothing against it, but I'd rather be playing hockey.
POEHLER: You heard it hear first folks: Brett Hull would rather play hockey than marry a dude.

____________________________________

FEY: Now, you've been wearing a lot of low-cut blouses...
LOHAN: Tina, nobody says 'blouses.'
FEY: Fine. Low-cut tops. Whatever the kids say. So now I'm gonna ask you one more time. Are those things real?
LOHAN: Oh my god, yes!
FEY: Because when people ask me if they're real, I always tell them yes, and I would hate for you to be making a liar out of me, Lindsay.
POEHLER: Cause people ask us - a lot.

No comments: