Monday, January 31, 2005

Outsourcing. And my friday.

Since today is sort of a serious talk, I will write it as if I was suffering from severe ADHD and paranoia.

Today I am going to talk about outsourcing. Because of outsourcing, many of the jobs here in Canada are being sent to Asia or the Middle East to be completed. Oh shit. I am really starting to have doubts about my future career path. I have decided today, that I will be taking another year at Mowat (or most likely a semestered school), to take some extra courses. Even though I just wasted 400 dollars on my application, I feel confident in my choice and I can make back that money easily.

I also intend to spend most of next year with a part-time job and maybe do some travelling, since my parents just cancelled our summer trip to China, Japan, and HK. Fuck.

I don't like vodka for two main reasons. One, it tast... Oh fuck this I am not in the mood to write this shit anymore. My valentines plans just got messed up. Bah. Always me. So I'm sitting here wondering how to convince my parents to let me to to the protest on saturday. I also have to go to the new year dinner that night so its a tight schedule. Protest you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

This saturday, at 1pm, we from somethingawful are going to stage a protest (propest/fauxtest) downtown. We notice that people have been speaking out for the pitbull ban by protesting, so we decided to protest with them. Although we will be targeting small dogs. The corky, chiuhuahua, and terrier won't know what the fuck. If you are downtown by the Eaton Center this saturday (febuary 5), look for protesters with big signs similar to (JESUS HATES YOUR TERRIER) or (CHIUHUAHUAS TOUCH YOUR CHILDREN) and come out to support us. I hope we are featured in the news :D.

Oh yea. Last friday was pretty fun. We had the chemistry exam (haha i got an 80 on it), I thought it was pretty brutal, but despite the fact that I didn't study much, it went well. Then after that, me and bill went to the beach. The whole thing was frozen over and we climbed all over the ice, which started to crack. We threw some rocks over the water which made these strange noises as they slid. Oh yea, I had my camera so we took some great pictures.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After that, I went home for a nap and then it was time for the semi-formal. A very good friend of mine invited me to her semi on the 28th and I was looking forward to it for the past two weeks. Her friend invited bill to go, since we all know eachother. I hate myself for being dead tired that day, and im not used to wearing suits. She looked great in her dress tho :D. (i would use something better than great, but my brain is scrambled from this fever) And thats all the details you're getting.

I did manage to get a few pictures, but me being an idiot, I only had two good ones. Bill with his date, and all of ours together. However at the dinner before, we had individual couple pictures. Maybe ill try to get a few of those. Bill wasnt there tho. Bill can upload his picture if he wants, but Im gonna leave mine off since I already overloaded imageshack with those 5 images haha.
There was an afterparty, but I couldn't go because of the stupid subway and its closing hours. I'm killing myself for not going.

That was one of the greatest nights of my life. I think I'm... nevermind, for me to know and for you all to... not know. Or does bill know... I'll have to kill him.

Anyway, I wonder what kind of car dan is getting. Hes replacing his pathfinder with either a Jetta 1.8T, A 1999 Nissan Maxima, or a Acura 1.6EL. I hope he goes for the maxima, since hes been talking a lot about it recently. 5-Speed and his sound equipment in that maxima, sounds like a good summer ahead. Its a lot safer too. His pathfinder slid alot when we left the parking lot at Mowat going 80. The maxima has a front-wheel drivetrain, more stable.

What else... Ah, I think thats it. I can always edit. Oh yea, pv is giving me admin capabilities. Youre all in for a great ride. 2 spares in the morning tmorrow. Suckas.

Tired. Not bothering to edit. If anything sounds bad, I probably didnt think while writing it.

No comments: