Friday, January 28, 2005

Henry's Drugs

i was in the washroom today, yes. my dad put up a new mirror, IT OPENS! i never knew, thought i broke it. anyway this post is not about the mirror, but what i saw on the mirror! Henry's Drugs 2005 CALENDER! sure, to you it may be just a calender, but to me, it's a symbolic ..er..embodyment of Henry's Drugs! For he reminds. Countless times I've been given a heads-up on approching bdays thanks to the outrageously early bday cards he sends out. That old man rocks. I should find out his bday and send a card 2 weeks in advance. my mom once asked him, he giggled and wouldn't tell, what a bastard. i think it's a father and son business. they also have this cool blood pressure measuring machine, when i was little i tried it, got freaked out when it started to sqeeze my arm, thought it was going to explode. but of course i didn't show it, =D, I would have a normal look on the face, while in my head im like: "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!!?! MY HAND GOING TO EXPLODE!! STOP YOU STUPID THING, STOP!! WHY DID I TRY IT?!! KKK LOOK CALM!, PEOPLE LOOKIN...WHERE THE FUCK IS THE POWER BUTTON?!!? IS THAT THE POWER BUTTON!?! DID I BREAK IT?!! WILL THIS THING BE STUCK TO ME FOREVER?!!! AHHHHHHHH!" See it's all about staying calm...or atleast looking like your calm. after that incidient, i never tryed any demos in drug stores. not even those cool chairs. :(

No comments: