Thursday, January 13, 2005

the smell of rain BOOBIES!!

As anyone noticed the smell? Like right before it rains, or during. It's that kinda...let me go sniff again brb....WAIT FORGET THE FUCKING RAIN!! BOOBIES!!! BOOOOOOOOOBBBIEEESSS. OMFG Horrible horrible If Durwyn saw what I just saw he would go into a coma! Whoa, sorry excuse me, kinda of an outburst there. Let me explain myself, I was innocently walking to the front door to smell the rain when I noticed the t.v was on. It was some damn Bollywood movie, and in those damn movies they have like...how do I explain this to you people....remember how in Lion King they just suddenly start singing? Yeah well in Bollywood movies they do the same thing. Usually to express sadness or happyness or take shortcuts, or even like this one, SEXXXXXXX!!, well not exactly, butt pretty damn close! Kinkkkyyyyy!! Yeah movies these days are not pg13 I sware, not like the days when actors wouldn't even kiss each other, ridiculous. Anyway, so yeah, WHOA BOOBS! I mean honestly, wow. *cough* The actrice were doing this really stupid, yet very provoative dance. They had all the usual shit, like crazy giant fan which makes her hair fly back as if she's on top of those Japanese bullet trains. I didn't really catch what they were saying, 1) I can't really understand my own language to begin with, 2) WTF?!, but it seemed pretty naugty though. Wow, I can't believe I said I didn't like watching these movies. I still don't... it will take more then JUST BOOBS to get me to start watching this repedative crap again! Okay, im not a prevert, nor do I prefer only E-cup, but that was...how do I say...better then the smell of rain! Smell of rain? Wtf was I smoking?

No comments: