Monday, January 10, 2005

smile smile smile

I have a very important decision to make tomorrow. Will I quit, or will I stay? When it comes to making decisions for myself I'm pretty friggin bad. I mean, I can't even buy clothes for myself, last time I went shopping Ronny picked what I should buy. He even gave me advice, like, "Usually the darker color is your pants, not your shirt". Yeah so today I asked people, what should I do? Well Fatima got all philosophical on me, but I got what she was trying to say. My school should be my top priority. How ironic, just couple of days ago I was having this giant conversation with Ms. Mahailia about prioritzing my life. I really do like working there, and the people, even the mop. It's cozy. Then I have school, my feature. Fuck. Fucking me, i brought this on myself. If I didn't have to take night school I could still manage.

I fear thats not my only reason to stay though. I'm starting to like this girl. Arr what a dumb reason to stay...OR IS IT? I mean what if?? How will I know? Er, but she's older then me, do I even have a chance? Should I leave, before I come too attached? or stay, and explore. Pathetic aren't I? I never thought I'd be the type of person to have to make a decision like this. Maybe I'm better off not finding out, I already have so many regrets, would it make a difference if I have one more? So many things are running through my head.


fuck fuck fuck! Women are trouble.

p.s
WOw i never thought i'd post about something like this.
Oh and if Bill's reading this, no you fucking moron it's not shelley.

1 comment:

prasanth said...

"Maybe I'm better off not finding out" HHAHAHAHHA, wee all know how that turned out! Hellloooo Mai! :)

But yeah, if anyone's reading this and you're in a similar situation. Go for it, it could change your life. ;)