Monday, January 17, 2005

Okay, lets get a few things straight.

Dear Internet and blogging friends,

We have to cut out the obscene posts. I know I know, I account for over half of them, but we together must stop them if we want to.. *ahem* qualify for ad revenue. I for one will do my best to cut all this bu-- oh i cant say that. I basically am going to stop for a while, and welcome our new Google overlords.

I believe that our struggle here today for Der Fuhrehr (Google) will be a new beginning for this blog, for we all know what has to be done. The cleansing of the blog will require us to no longer make references to "boobies", "ass", and the equivalent. It will be a better place. We then will assemble our masses, and spread the cleansing throughout blogger, even into the vast corners of Livejournal, Xanga and that other really filthy blog... was it Poblogland? Anyway, we all know what has to be done, for it is our struggle.


We must let our cause be known to all others. Der Fuhrehr is counting on us to strike against the eastern and western blogs. A catchphrase would send a strong message to the weaker ones. How about "SIEG HEIL"? Its catchy and literally means victory something. We can even wear red armbands with the google logo on it, and have silver medalians of eagles on our hats.

We all know what must be done.
Heil Google,

Lee

1 comment:

prasanth said...

ok I'm granting you Adminship after exams, so you don't fuck around during and not study then fail then become one of those fat perverted chinese guys who roam the streets giggling wearing really gay headphones bought at the dollarshop and wearing mini cams on their shoes. SO let me be the first and probably the only to say Congradulations!