Monday, January 17, 2005

shot downnn, "penis-envy", and Stewie is a homosexual

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I tried busting a move on someone yesterday, lol. Yeah thats right, me Prasanth (6_6), tired to bust a move! And what happened? SHOT DOWNNNN, but it was alright. I mean for the first couple of secs I felt a bit disoriented, but soon after I was feeling just as great as I was before. I actually feel better now, like a weight has been lifted. Maybe I'll try again later, way way way later. Till then I'm still going to have that dumbass grin on my face. >=D kinda like that, but more awssomer(?). I'm learning more and more.

Anyway, I signed up for Google Adsense, so I can place ads on this site and maybe earn a living. They're going to check this site soon, lol. The most recent stuff is about boobies and killing and stealing....not looking good. (6__6) I wonder if people actually look, or they use spiders. Speaking of spiders I was reading Mark's notebook today. He's taking Human Development, a course I should have taken. *Sigh* If I took courses that I liked, I'd be doing so much better in school, fucking society. Oh there I go again with the fucks, I wonder if the spider does fuck counts. Anyway, so I was reading about theories Mr. Sigmund Freud developed, OMG so interesting (sarcasm). I'll quickly type down what I read.
Apparently little baby boys want to kill (or atleast get rid off) their father's and marry their mother's, which I think was called the Oedipus compound. Named after the Greek god Oedipus (surprize, surprize) who unknowingly killed his father and married his mother. Why you ask? 'Cause we're afraid of our fathers, theres more, but I only read it once.

Now for girls it's a bit more interesting. At they're small age they feel weak compared to they're male counter-parts, who have penises. Wow say that, "penises", thats like the first time I said that. Kk, focus focus, back to Freud. So girls develop something Freud called "penis-envy", and they start to believe that the only way they could, how do I say this, "fill the gap" of no penis, is with a baby. So basically, females start to dislike they're mothers for they, one, have no penis themselves, and two, created them with none either, so major penis-envy going on there. Girls want they're father, screw the mother, father has a penis! So to sum it up, girls want they're father because he has a penis and therefore can impregnate her, THUS, filling her "gap". Oh yeah, this is called the Electra compound, also named after a Greek something, a goddess this time. I forget her story. I don't think she kill her mom and married her daddy, though I'm sure she wanted SOMEONE dead. Humm did I mention I also like Greek Mythology? If your curious Google it! Here let me take the first step you lazy bastards (*cough* Ronny). Click4knowledge!

Oh yeah, lastly know that this all takes place in the subconscious, so lol, kid's don't actually go around planning how to murder their parents, and that this is all off my memory, so excuse me if I'm horribly mistaken. Also eventually we all grow "out of it", I don't want to get into that. Do I believe this? Actually, I do, I just can't explain why. It does explain sexism and Stewie Griffin, the toddler from Family Guy. I mean we all have seen how Stewie keeps trying to kill Lois, his own mother. Though it's opposite from the
Oedipus compound, and is much more like the Electra compound, it only further goes to explain that episode where Stewie is dancing topless in a gay nightclub yelling "I KNOW THE GUY WHO OWNS THIS PLACCEE!". So there you go, Stewie is a homosexual and wants his mom dead so he can marry is dad!?! Hell yeah! IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! See, it's stuff like this I find interesting, not fucking Algabra or some bastard who sat under a tree and thought about how he can piss me off.
Shit, If they do use a spider to check this site. I just said penis alot of times + homosexual + fuck. I'm ssooooo not getting those ads.

Chris questions about the shooter.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

shan-lin said...

i want to take this interesting course!!

prasanth said...

i know eh?!!