Friday, January 14, 2005

Oh God... I am so fucked.

This night went TOTALLY FUCKING WRONG. All I wanted to do was get a fucking pepsi and chips from that store. I walked in, got the items from the shelf, walked to the register to pay with it. The keep seemed freaked out. I saw a hazy reflection in the mirror behind the counter. I turned around slowly... there was this guy there with a fucking gun and a threatening look on his face. I... I didn't know what to do. He...killed the shopkeeper with no emotion and demanded my fucking wallet. The words hit me like cement. I didnt waste time digging into my pocket to give it to him... All the time I couldnt stop thinking of what happened if he killed me too. Flashbacks filled my head, the obligatory "second that felt like an eternity." I felt my favorite pencil there in my pocket. I realized I had only one chance. It was the stupidest thing I've ever done and regret it to this day, I could've been killed. I stabbed him in the neck. Deep. His hand slipped off his pistol, and it went off, grazing my shoulder. The pain was incredible. I was in a daze, I picked up the discarded weapon and trembling, fired it into his back. All under three seconds. He breathed his last breath. I stood there for several minutes in a daze, trying to recount what the fuck just happened as a pool of life formed at my shoes. There was only one thing to do.

I stole the security tapes, hauled the man back to his pickup, started it up and took it to the lake. I pulled the figure out, blood stained the back of the seats a darkish purple color. A color I hope to never see again. I had to get rid of the body. Between sobs and gasps for air, I began to hack his body into pieces. The head wouldn't separate without a fight, I had to use the shovel in the back of the truck several times. It was hard to grip the shovel with tears making it hard to hold, I didn't know what to do. I dug individual holes for all the limbs... And.. I buried them on the beach in the evening moonlight. I started up the truck, and drove it into the water, watching it sink further and further. I ran all the way home, without pausing for breath. I lay on my bed, spaced out. The incredible pain of what I had done haunted me for hours. I...I stole a pepsi and doritos from that store.

Oh god... I have never stolen before. I am such a terrible person. Perhaps, after they clean up that incredible mess outside the convenience store, I will return to pay them properly. I feel like shit... The memories of the pepsi and doritos will haunt my dreams for the rest of my life. I'm a thief and I don't deserve to live.

2 comments:

prasanth said...

you necrofiliac!

cls said...

Oh yea, forgot to mention that.