Saturday, January 22, 2005

i feel secure

I finally have a plan for my future. It's just in the starting stages, but yepp ..it's a plan! I've thought alot about my future this week, I think more then I have ever thought of it before. Esssh, I'm so last minute.

Funny though. This whole week's been about people giving me advice and lectures. Funniest was from my dad and my boss. When me and my dad were talking about the damn cold weather, he said there are three things that start with a "W" we can never be too sure about, "weather, work and women", but he quickly changed that to wife when my mom walked in, which was funny. Then my boss, such a nice guy. He lectured me about life and how it gets harder as you grow old. He started from school work and somehow got too about wife problems, :S ?? Anyway it was funny though, he gave me a break, for me to decide if I really needed to quit. Umm, kinda reminds me of what Ms. Bakash told me last year, "the only thing you can be sure about life is death", is that some kind of a paradox? Fucking confusing.

Bond's party was great! I'm going to make a separate post on that when I get some pics. It was exactly what I needed, surrounded by my brothers from different mothers, LOL. Oh and not to mention the chicks >=D, mostly the chicks. I was sparring with Alex and Kent, Tai Chi, and now my abs feel stiff. Alex teaches it, his dad owns a school. So freaking hard to push that guy down I sware, 6__6;;. Do not eat and spar. K' I'm off too bed, tiredddddddd. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: