Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Tired.




Think I bombed that math test. Yeah, thats what I get for falling asleep. Wtf is wrong with me? I take out the math book, set it on the table, THEN, I lay on the fucking bed for some reason, and BAMB, I fell asleep. Looks like I should be sleeping more. Feeling tired all the time latley, errr. Good thing those criket matchs have to be rescheduled becuase of the @$!!ing Criket Assoication. Meh, good I guess, more free time.

Today's rugby game was ookkaay. We were short on many players though. Missing our "tank", Scotty. Actually, I would say today's game was the best we've played all season. Close match, got oranges at half time (thank you fucking Brent), made some runs, and showed some fuck face I wasn't playing around.

We did have some screw ups thanks to missing people. I had to be freaking hooker. Holy shit, upper back pain. Won all our scrums, cept the first 2 since I didn't know wtf was I to do. Hahahah, got Neil and Brent in the face with my knee, woops.

Agincourt : 17 (3 runs + 1 kick = 17) Mowat : 15 (3 runs + 0 kicks = 15) Lost to a fucking kick. No wonder Ed's is pissed. Not going to name names.

Our bus rides are the best. SO funny. All "we" ever seem to talk about is sex, sex, and more sex. Today, was on hookers! (real ones) I should write some things down, so funny, stupid memory. Alright, better go eat and study for physics test tmr. THEN SLEEP.

I need to go out for a movie soon.

No comments: