Friday, May 21, 2004

lalala, freaking asshole stole my ram

err, prasanth u jerk.. stole my ram..
meh, i can't use it on my new computer ne wayz, =p
so yeaa.. i was like sleeping here. while u jerk-monkey stole my ram.. and wrote ur stupid blog
then i called someone.. lalala
u no wut? i really suck at writing a blog.. feel like i m typing on msn or sumthin
well back to my rant.. lala
o yes, when we were walking to my place, ther were these two YELLOW birds flying around these PINK TREES
they were like.. SUPER DUPER AWSOME~!! and the pink trees looked soo.. JAP
it was craz guy, like.. WOOOOHH
so yea... after a while we went to play getaway
FUCKING ASSHOLE OVERWROTE MY SAVED FILE~!! NOW I HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME AGAIN FOR THE 5TH TIME~!!!! ERRRRR
after that we played Fight Night 2004.. i unno wtf happened, i was doing all these crazy combos on prasanth, and he was close to dying
SUDDENLY HE DID THIZ CRRARAAAZZZY PUNCH TO MY GUY
BAAAAM, my guy got knocked out.. I HAD FULL HEALTH THO~!! so annoying =(
so yeaaa... walked to bus stop wit him.. saw fat lady wit a fat dog
lolz, it was funny at the moment
lalala, shit happened
now i m here... i really suck at blogging, if u want a better version of thiz wait for prasanth to shit about his shitty day
=p thatz it from me, so go the hell jerk-monkeys

No comments: