Saturday, May 15, 2004

count down

Complete day wasted. Didn't study nothing at all today, well I found some things for physibility, but thats all. Other then that, nothing but blow time.

Found an album today while I was opening random drawers. It's YEARS old. Dates back to like when I was in grade five or six. Pictures from grade six graduation, New York trip, and lakeshore. Every old friend I meet say I haven't changed much, THEY'RE BLIND! Geezzz, I used to be so faaaiirrrr. WHAT HAPPENED? So small too, probably four heads taller now! ... I donno, maybe. Why don't I ever smile on photos? MEH. WOW flood of memory. Too bad I don't have a friggin scanner, which reminds me, I need to get one.

I didn't stare at photos all day. Saw two movies! Both Tamil, both sad. The second ESPECIALLY. Not like I get all teary, but GEEEZZ, it's so sad it's stupid! The first one was alright. Very cute girl in it! It's an old movie. I don't like new Tamil movies, they all suck shit. Yeah, they do. Anyway, the first one is about this principle guy who's straightening out this courrupted college. Then this lady professor falls in love with him, cept' he has blood cancer and so he'll eventually die. Blah blah blah.. ahhh she's so sweeeeeet. I wish I can show clips, there's this REALLY CUTE FUNNY underwear incident involving a ceiling fan which I wish I could show.

Oh yeah, conversation with mother.

"your aunt called, your cousin's getting married"
"oh yeah?"
"and you never told me Naresh has a girl friend!"
"you never asked"
"so, do you know her?"
"yeah"
"where does she live?"
"how am I suppose to know?"
"is she pretty?"
"..."
"well? is she pretty?"
"..."
"who does she look like in the family?"
"theres no one as beautiful as her in YOUR family"
"HEY! wait till your aunt calls"

God damnit, I don't care if I type much! I'M EXPLAINING THE UNDERWEAR CEILING FAN CLIP! So the lady professor his in the guy's room. She's about to sit on a chair when the guy starts waving his hand all crazy, telling her not to sit. She turns around and finds his underwear on the seat. She picks it up and holds it dangling in front of his face, snickering maniacly. He's so F'ing embarrest he just grabs it off her and throws it behind him, CEPT! it clings on to the spinning ceiling fan, which swings the underwear back FLYING ON TO HER FACE!!!
You HAVE to see it. Damn, I'm buying this movie.


No comments: