Friday, May 21, 2004

K.O


Friends forever ?

Yeah, I know I already posted today. BUT! I have to post about this lady and her dog I saw when I was leaving Bill's house.

Even from far away, I could tell the doggy was fat. The owner was riding a bike. The funny thing was she was fat too! They BOTH were going for a jog! I sware, so freaky how similar they were. I don't know, it was really funny at the time. Errr, shaadup, I'm nice.

Oh yeah! The RAM working nice! ^__^ Jason called. !@C*ing exams. Missing outttt...... Shit. I have too many cups in my room. Time to take the down and wash them. Oh yeah, speaking about my room. I WANT THAT COUCH!! The green bouncy one in Bill's basement. Hehehehe. Bill's throwing it away since he's moving. It's so coool. It's like something from the 70's. I donno why I like it, gotta try to help someone bring it to my house. T__T Bahh, it'll be wierd taking someone's couch though. I mean wtf? Who takes someone's couch?? Me?!! Alright's, gotta go fix Jason's stupid AA page.

No comments: