Monday, May 24, 2004

pink cake, soap & red eyes

Ahhh, sweet sunday morning. Nice to wake up lattee, just stare at the ceiling... too early to remember worries.. NOPE! Phone call!

ring ring
ring ring
ring ring
fuck, hello? *( caller id )
yo are you coming?!
fackkkk maannnnn, whhaatt? yessss
then get your ass down here!
holy fack, i just woke uppp
it's 12
sooo?
man wtf? you always do this blah blah blah blah blah..etc ( remember?!? )
aaahh shaaadd up, i said iam coming
ok HURRY UP!
yea yea, is Jason there?
yeah, he's on the computer
give it too him
...
hallloo, who is this? ( bastard sarcasim )
....god
WHOA? GOD?! Rudong! Rudong! I'm taking to GOD! ( sarcastic bastard )
hahahahahaah yeahhh..
yo fuck aren't you coming?!
holy fack i've already been through this!
fin

I left around 1 something. Told my mom to forward my calls to dad's cell, SHE DOESN'T LISTEN!!!!!!! ( found out later ). I got to the side walk and saw my bus pass me, errr. I caught the next one at 1 something something. Nothing much to talk about on my ride there, well, I lost like $1300+ on Black Jack on the phone. That game's BS I sware. Anyway, got to Ronny's place just before 3. I get there, and those bastards aren't even ready yet? I mean WTF, they rush me, bitch at me, blah blah me, AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN READY THEMSELVES?! I mean, JASON WAS ON THE COMPUTER PLAYING FRIGGIN WAR CRAFT!! Oh WOW, LEVEL 41!! .. or was it 42? WHO CAAAAAAREEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS... They got they're asses in motion around 3:30.

Ronny grabbed is one and only umbrella. So the three of use left, walking. It was raining a little, but not enough to get super soaked...not yet. We walked the other way then usual. Jason was on the phone with ... I forget, me and Ronny were talking about some random things. Like, "Say Ronny, are we even invited??" "Yeah sure, OF COURSE we are!" Suddenly I felt something touch my back, "Give me your money!" Me and Ronny turned around, Jason, still on the phone, continued walking, not noticing. IT WAS FREAKING RUDONG!! He though we were scared, and shocked. He looked all winded out, must have ran a block or something just to play that prank. LOL, it was funny though. He was coming to Ronny's place, and saw us leaving so he sneaked up on us.

Blah blah blah, more walking. Passed Jarvis...Church. Then we saw this ironic convenience store.

"PENG'S CONVENIENCE?!!"
"hahahah look at that sign!! It's Peng's convenience store!"
"Actually it is, that's her parents'"
"Oh....soo THAT'S the one"
"HAHAHAHA YOU IDIOT!"
"shaaaad up"

Walked in to the lobby. Rang Peng, hehe that rhymes. Took the elevator. In the elevator we got an idea to go in one by one, minutes apart, to annoy her. The elavator door opened, DAMN! Peng's door is right in front of the elevator! And people were leaving, so she saw us!
There goes our gag.

It was fun! I like her apt, nice BIG glass window in the living room, can see Maple Leaf Gardens like 14 stories below. I called Bill to see whats up. Rudong played some horrible piano, hahaha it was great Rudong! We fought over seats and channels... HONESTLY WHO WATCHES THE OLSEN TWINS?~!? Janny and Linda were there, also met some new people. Nat, Chris, and Dan, the white guy who Peng calls browny. I sware, I thought he was brown too. Pizza was ordered. DON'T eat Canadian, ummm why? T__T I'm not saying.

Time for the cake! It was strawberry and something else. We locked Peng in the living room. I was the look-out dood. People do not know how to light candles! Linda was inside, distracting Peng! Guess how??

Linda holding chips bag
Linda : Peng what's this?
Peng : Chips
Linda : NO
Linda : Peng what's this?!
Peng : T___T FooOoOod??
Linda : NO!

She kept that up for like 10 mintues straight, she was EXHAUSTED ! by the time we finally came in with the cake. Sure, people sang happy birthday. EXCEPT JASON AND RUDONG! kAMMON. Even I sang! And Ronny! Jason, the worst, didn't even mouth like Rudong. Blah blah blah, what not enough dishs? Oh! Prasnath to the rescue! YES, I washed some dishs?? What ? I'm being nice. HOW can you have the birthday girl washing dishs ON HER BIRTHDAY? Plus I'm sure I'm better then her at washing. I mean, even ask my grade 10 Chemistry class. T____T

Alright, time to go play some pool. BUT FIRST! CLEAN UP!! Yeah, I did the dishs again, cept Janny helped this time. Two sinks are coool. I soap wash them on the right sink, then place it on the left sink and Janny rinses it and puts it in that plastic plate holding thingy. Sure, and who ever wanted to help, could dry the plates by blowing. We had a nice chat cleaning. She asked about Bill, hehehehe I made a big woop about it! "Oh him?! WHYYYY?? HUH?"

Pool was cool. ( ohhhh I should write songs ^___^, next Canadian Idol folks ) Anyway, yeah. I think I'm getting better. Only made the white ball fly once. Then I had this "pool hates you shot". Where I made a shot to a red ball, RIGHT infront of the hole, CEPT the white ball I hit, pushs the red ball outta the way from the hole AND IT FALLS IN!!T____T We had a great laugh with that one. I missed more shots, CUZ THE OTHER TEAM KEPT YELLING "BOO!" AND POKING MY ASS WITH THE STUPID STICK WHEN IT WAS MY TURN!!

Oh yeah, Peng sang earlier, just remembered. WOOPS. She sang that, "Why do birds, suddenly appear" song. GOOD JOB!

K, 9 something, time to get moving. Oh yeah, there was a fire alarm at Ronny's apt, and thunder storm outside. I got home around 11:20ish. Checked the callers list. WTF?!! Candice called! I told my mom to forward ALL my calls! Errr. OHH, I had a nice chat with her about that. Hehehehe, then I ate my late late dinner, and watched some movie reviews before I came up here. Wow, alot of walking in the rain today. Once again, this is like the 5th straight time that I'v went to downtown, and It's rained. Butt, I like it though. More exciting. Oh yeah. When I was coming. I was waiting at this bus stop and this fucking black dood lights up his blunt. WTF?! My eyes are already red! If I go home smelling like facking weed it'll be weird. SO, I was out in the rain waiting for the bus, which surprisingly came 5 minutes later.

No more fun. Time to face the horrors of chemistry. Oh and if your wondering what was the answer to the chips question? BAG!!!

Things I've just remembered
- We hid Peng's shoe in the pool room, and she fake cryed.
- We light fire works, those sparkling sticks
- Peng sang, that song again, this time out side on the middle of the road ( damn, no cars )
- she has an aggressive hamster named Hammy, though she's female ( Linda named it on the spot ), also has a little sister who questions my cleaning habits... ( "do you like cleaning?" "ummm, I don't really think of it, like drinking water! you understand?" "...ummm okaaaayy.." )
- Me, Rudong, Ronny had a horrible brain-freeze ( iceCapp )
- Nat played To Zanarkand as we were leaving for pool, aww sooo cooool

3 comments:

tatc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

stop deleting my comments~!!

prasanth said...

^__^ hehe