Monday, May 17, 2004

"I'm surrounded by freaking idiots!"


%, cameron diaz!! .... aaaah shaaadup says:
Whhhy doo birds....suddenly APpear....eveRYTIME...YOU ARE NEAAARRR... ?

NeoChaos says:
i don;'t know

NeoChaos says:
they just do

Shit! What a boring day! Did some white laundry. You know how you have to wait a bit after you add bleach. Well so I left the lid open, and I was shooting socks in from the other side of the room. I should get a basketball net. T__T Think I added too much bleach. Well thats about it for today, nothing else to say. What? You thought that I screwed up my laundry?? Huh? Think I can't do laundry?? Oh yeah, a nice picture I found. So... serene. Serene...wonder what that exactly means? Not too sure, but I think I have a frank idea of it. Here, let me show.

Serene ( awwww )


Not serene ( geeez, wth Ronny? )


Hahaha, no hard feelings Ronny. Your still my bestest friend in the whole wide world... Alright, I owe you.

Umm, reminds me of SailorMoon.

No comments: