Sunday, May 30, 2004

mixed up



Man, having some cRaZy dreams for the past three nights. Last night it was like three dreams, one after another. One was on this really cool train. There was this really pretty stewardess or captin, shaadd up, the dream wasn't about her. It was about.....??? I'm lost, enough of this dream crap. kehehehe. Ummm, if I don't go anywhere in the summer, I should log my dreams. Study the nature of dreams!! ... or not.

Today's my sister's birthday, I think she's 19 now. Yeah, sounds right, two years older. Geezz are we that distant? I didn't even know we were two years apart until like...well three years ago. We're having a BBQ, and so is practically every other family around here. Parents went out early in the morning before we even woke up to buy groceries. NO WONDER THE PHONE KEPT RINGING. It woke me up, I was wondering why no one picked it up. I don't think I'll spend much time at the BBQ, got alot of hwk. Last minute as usual. I'll keep posted on how many fingers I've burnt. Hey, maybe I SHOULD BBQ! I'll make the best... sausage or.. more sausage... they bought alot of sausage. Oh yeah, I found a GIGANTIC jar! It's huge! I can fit a humen head in there! buttt I think I'll use it has a fish tank. T___T Yeah, I used to have a huge fish tank..cept I gave it away when I moved here. It'll be cool, nice colorful fish, not those common goldfish crap. Goldfish are the cats of the seaaa. HEHEHE.

Me and Bill were at stc yesterday. I NEVER KNEW WAL-MART SELLS FISH!! Geezzz I should go in more often, I dislike Wal-Mart. So many $!@#ing loud kids running around. If I had a cart I could have easily hit-and-run a bakers dozen of little monsters. The one thing I do like about Wal-Mart is those "try me" things. You know, like a little bear where you squeez it's hand and it'll sing some annoying tune. Yeah those. I'd go squeez as much as possible and run off. It's funny how off-sync they are. Anyway the whole reason we were at Wal-Mart was becuase Bill had to buy is sissy-wussy ankle brace. Then he got in to a fit over if it'll fit his monstrously large foot. Almost a tongue twister. So stupid, first he complains about how complicated those garbage bins are at the foot court, then he's looking for size '12' ankle barces. T____T I just came to hand in my resume... why meee?? If he'd stop wearing those stupid boots all the time I'm sure he wouldn't need the ankel brace. He probably has a weak sissy left ankle; it can't support his heavy ("fashionable") boots, thus his whole ankle problem.

Should have went to that damn boat cruise.

No comments: