Friday, May 21, 2004

At Bill's

Finished my physics exam. It went okay, not satisfied though. How annoying. So many things happening but I have to study for chemistry exam. %@#! Long weekend. Jason's bitching to come to Peng's b-day party.

( Oh uh, Bill's talking about her again. Wtf?, he says this song is bad. Tells me to change it. I don't, now he's singing to it. Laying on his bed being depressed. Umm, what is this song... "Michelle Branch - Are you happy now?" OMFG, he still didn't eat Candice's cookie! Geez, lol I'm responsible if he dies. It can't go bad? Can it. K, back to before. )

SO, I want to go. BUT I have chemistry exam, AND I don't want to go empty handed. @%#* then they're also suppose to go see a movie tomorrow with new people, ERRR, the the beach after bday party. This is retarded. I wish I understood chemistry.

Well, atleast I got some RAM.

( Oh, Bill's up. He's calling! )

Yeah, I'm taking 128mb RAM from is old computer.

( Oh, no one picked up. )

Ahh poor Bill.

( Hey phone ringing. Lucky Bill. Awww they're talking. I am not listening in. :9 Turn down volume? I see head phones.

OK, finally. NO distractions. Umm, maybe I will go to the party. Well, If I don't. Not like the first time I disappoint them. Geezz, most of the time I don't even call back when I say I will. So, if you've ever got a call back from me, consider yourself special. K, I'm stopping before this gets too long. Before I go, one last thing. Candice your a pedo!

No comments: