Saturday, May 22, 2004

six minutes to type, 23 minutes to fix mistakes. ^__^

Thunder!! Damn, I missed another lightening. Err, I'm turning off the lights. THIS SONG IS COOL. It's by Marilyn Manson!! Yeah, I know. He's scary, and weired. I remember Candice saying something, ( "He proposed to some random girl in the shower" ). Meh, WHOA WTF?!! IS THIS!! Bill just sent me some picture via MSN. ... Are those bees?? OKAY, IF THEY ARE I'm posting it. They look like dragonflys. Nvm, they're just regular flies.

Walked with my mom to the Farms. God I hate that store, or supermarket, whatever. SO bright inside. I saw some girl from school working there. Why couldn't we just get the cart?? I had to carry that stupid basket thing like a purse. Finally I just told her to meet me by the toilet papers and called Jason. Kent was yelling in the background, so I just hanged up. It started raining on our way back. Learned some things though. She apparently likes those pink trees. Also likes apple trees, and more stories from that preschool.

Shit shit shit, gtg, movie comming back! Edit this later

No comments: