Wednesday, May 26, 2004

fottos from Peng's party

open album I had to post them in a seprate page becuase don't want to flood this page with pictures. Umm what else. Today was okay. Watched a movie called "Sabrina". Not the one about that witch. This one's a romantic comdedy. In other words, a Chick-Flick. I liked it, it burnt alot of time :D, AND was entertaining.

Other then that, nothing much. Finally went to the doctors. Got an X-ray. Got a pink lead vest, PINK. Anyhow, I don't feel like typing anymore, lazy...... niiiteee


3 comments:

tatc said...

hey ass, i got an xray too.. ON THE SAME DAY =o
i m waiting for the report now, lolz

prasanth said...

see? I told everybody this kid's a stalker?? Essshh.

shan-lin said...

my mom watched that show......... --____--''
your getting old, lol...