Monday, May 10, 2004

hit from where?

Funny. I was in a pretty shity mood. Guess what made me forget it? My dad's stupid BBQ. He's been playing with that stupid thing all last week, and finally today, he had is stupid BBQ. First one of the year he says. Wow, I know what to buy him on fathers day, something BBQ related.

Shitty day. Had our first criket match (not). Went all the way to Birchmount, wet muddy pitch. Few minutes after the other team arrives. Some bastard from the Criket Association comes in and tells us we can't play. Some bullshit about the park not opened yet and permits. So.... it starts rainning hard. I just.. walked around, waiting for the bus. Came back, headed for rugby practice. Agincourt tommorow. Funny, how I feel calm on the stupid field. Wish I didn't. Need to get this out.

See you

..Need to buy a tennis racket. Up for a game?

No comments: