Wednesday, May 26, 2004

brooom! brooom! chemistry!


LETS BURN RUBBER BABY!!
Ummmm chemistry... errr. Lets talk about what I ate and why I need pepto bismol! Ummm, Popeye's Chicken sandwhich + "spicy" fries + chocolet milk + corn chips annddd strawberry yogurt! Yumm. I think I have studying problems... I was suppose to be studying for chemistry exam, then I suddenly remembered how I'm interested in Forumla 1, so I went the offical web site and learned about that instead. Wow! WAY more interesting then chemistry! Plus, I found a physibilty idea! Yay. Knowing Bill he's probably right there now, stealing my IDEA!! Holy shit, I need to get serious. I need... a person to yell at me...or work with me?? I don't know. Ahhh they're so fast! The pilots are amazingly skilled!! Yeah, they're known has pilots, not drivers, but meh, you can call a airplane pilot a driver too. Anyway they don't use ABS ( anti-skid systems ), so the "pilots" have to be really skilled how they break. THAT'S HARD. Speed is valued, but...when you enter those corners only an ace pilot can easily pick out those minute advantages that make the difference between winning and losing, sorry Chris. HEHEHE

Go-cart soon. Hear me Jas??! You'll be seeing MY middle finger in front of you buddy. I'll pull a Mario Cart and throw banana peals at you, so watch out. Bill your coming too! We need picutres! You ARE my fotto-whore afterall. JUST JOKING BUDDY!! 6___6;;

another commercial i like
♫ nausea
heartburn
indigestion
upset stomach
diaharea
yay!
pepto bismol !!!!! ♫

3 comments:

tatc said...

LMFAO
HAHAHHAHAHA
thatz prob ur most truthful blog ever
muwahahha

tatc said...

and i ain't ur fotto whore.. u ass

prasanth said...

yeah you are, whore.