Friday, February 04, 2005

visitors

My dad's got his friends over from India. They'll be staying with us for awhile. Theres this giant guy, I didn't get his name yet, but he's 19 years old I think. He's the son of my dad's friend.

I decided to break the ice and asked him how long the flight was, 19 hours, then I asked about the movies on the flights, shitty. Then he asked me what I would say was last on my list of what I expected him to ask me, "Is San Andreas out here?" I was like, whoa wtf?! they play GTA in India?! omfg amazing!, which came out has, "what?". Then we talked about other games, like Ragnarok and HL2. Well I guess I should't be too surprised, since alot of programming gets done there. Then we talked about the internet infrastructure here. It's frigging amazing, what he says. There they use mainly dial-up, about "99.9%". He usually goes to netcafes to play games. Then we had a pleasent conversation about piracy here and there. >=)

It's cool having someguy near my age here. He can help me with my hwk, prolly tell me about India, and maybe we can talk about butts and boobs. Umm, but the bad part is he'd prolly use my computer, which means I'd have to format it soon and do a
fabulous job in hiding my candy. >=) Better get started.

No comments: