Tuesday, February 22, 2005

by ronny

me: where's kent?
ronny: oh he's writing his letter
me: what letter?
ronny: his final & last letter to jenny, and thats why he's not online
me: what?! how many final letters has he written to her already? didn't he write one like a year ago?
ronny: including this one, this will be his fourth
ronny: it's just like Michael Jordan saying he's retiring
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
ronny: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

in retrospect
me: it's funny, cuz we're here laughing and he's like in his room lights turned off under the lamp writting all intense! surrounded by piles of crumpled-up paper and broken pencils!
ronny: with like reading glasses and some tea on the side!
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH!!
ronny: HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!


3 comments:

cls said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH!!

prasanth said...

yeah Kent

prasanth said...

ok ronny banned