Friday, February 18, 2005

friday at Drew's

im here at Drew's, Ronny just messeged my on msn to go home, bastard. listening to South - colours in waves at their website and typing this on drew's sis's labtop. this bed is dangerous, if you lay back to hard it moves away from you and the wall. Chris is playing cs2, Drew's the only one doing work i think. ... whats going on in my head? well im hungry, and stressed. have to catch up in algabra fast before the test, calculus test on tuesday, nightschool, blah blah blah getting bored. i think i'll stay another year and take some damn courses that i actually like! falll back .. on what you've done.. i'll be the only one.. You know i love singing, but i suck at it alot. yeah, thats what i mean courtney. when you asked i should explain why i post lyrics, it's 'cuz i like to sing them. well most of them. some are just, nice. omfg this is funny, drew's messeging me on msn and's he's like 2 meters away from me. lol, chris just showed me some drawing made in menstral blood. pretty good i'd say, better then the crap Chris draws with his. holy shit, this labtop is heating up my leg. alright, we're going to Timmies.

Each and every day
colours in waves
love and nights cause sparks
tearing us apart

street lights fading
cuts my heart
knowing that the time is past
comes in waves that don't belong
to me they're silent

Fall back on what you've done
I'll be the only one
these colours before my eyes
I'll be forever coulourblind

No comments: