Sunday, February 13, 2005

monkey/chicken story for the rooster year

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yepp, it's a tennis ball with a red pocket layerd on top. thanks Ronny's mom! i bet ronny took some money out of mine before he gave it to me, bastard. since i really didn't make a lunar new year post, and most of my friends are chinese... this is my lunar new year's post. COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!!! OH MAN I WAITED SOOO LONG FOR THAT ONE! happy belated new year!

Now for a monkey story, yes I know it's the year of the rooster, but I got a monkey story which my mom just recently told me. Ok fine you fuckers, i'll tell a chicken story before i begin, yes chicken. when I was in Lanka durnig the summer of 2003, when everyone thought i was dead or arranged married (bastards!), i spent most of my time in my dad's town. it's loacted center northern area, so no worries about the tsunami thing. anyway i mostly stayed at my aunt's house, she has chickens! like 4 hens and 2 roosters, omg have u seen them hump? actually it's not too odd, i mean it's better then seeing people dry humping in your school cafeteria, oh zing. okay so i have lil cousins, like ages ranging from 2 - 13. so on this particular day was bored again, i was just sitting in the shade. oh yeah houses there have GIANT space. so anyway I see my lil cousins chasing the chicks (baby chicken) and i decided to help them out, since im so old and wise and fast and smart? so i chase after these chickens right? and this one lil bastard leads me into SOME FUCKING PLANT WITH THORNS!! ok that was a bad start. we started co-oping, trapping chicks. one was trapped, i ran into grab it, hitting giant banana leaves, guess what? I missed, AND! i had fucking LARGE MONSTER RED ANTS ON THE BACK OF MY NECK! omg I hate chickens. i got back at them though. it's so funny how they start cocking (making noise) really fast and loud when u get near them. so i go after this hen with lik 3 chicks around her, AND I COME IN SUPER FAST! all i hear is BA-COOOOAACCCCKK!!!! and the chicken like TAKES OFF into the air, and straight up to the roof of the house. I JUST STOPPED AND WENT LIKE THIS:
O__O;
chickens's can't fly! ?!
i just stopped chasing after chickens and walked away innocently. my aunt got her down later. HEHEHEHE, that night i slept uneasy, cause threw my window i could see into the yard....and there it was... the chicken house. OK MY MONKEY STORY!

my mommy told me this one yesterday. when i was around 2 or 3 we went to some temple (india). in that temple they had wild monkeys living. like in "harmony", they would roam around people, or i guess, we would roam around them. so anyway i was walking with food in my hands, and then suddenly
some bastard monkey swooped down and snatched my snack and ran off, or leaped off? wtf? LOL, KUDOS TO THAT MONKEY, STEALING CANDY FORM A BABY PV.! But yeah, I didn't cry, we all know PV's too cool for that, I just was shocked...or stunned. I'll get that monkey back, or it's ancestors...whatever I'll get em back. So yeah, thats going on my list of things to do before I die. watch out temple monkeys.

1 comment:

red5cmb said...

nice blog.

Okay, so it's lame to leave ambiguous, nonanecdotal, impersonal comments...but I just did.