Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Albert Schweitzer

I got my english back today, finally a good exam return. -__-;; Funny though, I forgot Schweitzer's name during the exam, so I wrote a little note saying, "Please read before proceeding, =) I forgot the author's name of Reverence for Life, so I will refer to him as John Doe". I guess GO isn't as evil as I thought. GO's my english teacher.

I miss work. I want to go back, so badly! But now I don't think I can. With tutor + nightschool + regular school, I'm going to be a very busy bastard for a long time. I guess I brought it upon myself. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm walking on the tracks, mindless of the approaching train. Life's such a fast and heavy bitch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats jus cause Go is gay..meaning he likes males..which means he prob has a crush on u:)

prasanth said...

Ummm, actually thats not too bad. Now if only Dr. B and Pelekanos followed, I'd have a pretty nice year. :)

Anonymous said...

Beans is gay!!!!!

prasanth said...

damn you Anonymous