Monday, February 07, 2005

"how far will you go?"

todays been a day that i haven't had for a long time.

what a strange day? foggy too. it started off with me having plans, plans getting fu*ked up, me super pissed, then luck steps in, and finally happy ending. i guess i was right? luck is on my side...i just tend to mess things up most of the time. i don't think i did today though? it's funny, that sign. i kept seeing this sign wherever i went today, "How far will you go?", some new slogan for the TTC. i dono what those fuckers want me to think when i see that sign, but i'm sure im not. i have my own, and boy is it ironic. ironic ironic ironic. no, it's not like those shoe-fitting horoscope things...it's different.

but seriously... you have to ask yourself that question sometimes. How far will you go? i think i'm still in the process of answering.

1 comment:

cls said...

I don't think thats a question to be answered.