Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentines Day!

Someone said writing stuff out makes you feel better. Here goes:


My life: Update for Febuary 14, Valentines day:

I have the worst sleep pattern ever. Im nocturnal. I should be sleeping now, I have to get up early even though my doublespare screams at me to sleep in until 12 again. Whats the point of even coming in tomorrow. Computer Science in the afternoon, we just sit there, and Algebra we were promised a free period.

I missed my application form deadline by a lot. I am going to send it in tonight, hopefully there is no late penalty. I was thinking of taking another year anyways. I want to travel a bit and get a part time job.

The reason why I am up late is because I was watching that Stephen Chow movie: Kung Fu Hustle. Its just slapstick comedy, nothing special but still good. I tried to sleep earlier but it didnt work, and this video was just sitting here, so I thought what the hell.

And finally, my profile site is almost ready to launch the basic layout. I registered with www.zipa.com as a trial member just to see how its like. 2GB of space with 50GB of bandwidth transfer per month, and ten email accounts, for $15CAD/Month. I don't pay a cent until next week so, thats always good.

And its Valentines day. Yay.. Fuck.

Starting my own blog as well. I'll still post here, I just want to have crap on the side.

So much stuff to do. That damned crapbotics site is almost done http://www.mobotics.ca but I'll probably be sleeping at the school to get that fucking robot shipped off. Also, that person on the team wants to make the shirts pink. Wtf? Pink? Does anyone know where I can get a custom T-Shirt? Seriously. I am not wearing pink. I would rather die than wear that crap. On second thought, if I died then I wouldn't have to go through this University shit in the first place. The ideas are already forming in my head.
I desperately need driving school before march break or Im screwed. My parents dont seem to realize that. They are going on vacation in Quebec or something, I opted to stay behind as I will probably have a load of work to do.
Programming Championships are in Hong Kong apparently. I think this means our team gets to go to HK. Well. For once I joined the right team at the right time. I don't even know why I'm on it, It just looks good for universities.
Oh and yearbook. I was recently forcefed 10 pages to do in the last 2 days. The 2 days I have been busy with university crap. Thanks. I really Appreciate it.

All this crap was clouding my head, I was driving to the clinic for the saturday injection, and I was going 20 on Lawrence. My dad says, why don't you speed up a bit, you're holding everyone up. Okay. I floored it. The fucking thing drops a gear and speeds up till I hit 90 or something and I make the turn onto Bathgate going 40, throwing my dog who was in the backseat careening into the window. Poor guy. Our tires suck. The rear slides at a mere sharp high speed turn. Piece of shit.
The consequences? I can't drive for a while and they won't give me driving lessons because I almost killed us a few times on the way home. I argued, I would have never done that if I had driving lessons, that didn't go over well.
Activity day. Wednesday. Signed up for board games. The joy. Might just go downtown. I want another 168 stamp on my card so I can get that free tea. I also have to get a haircut, its pissing me off. I might do it myself, that person can't follow instructions anymore. Can't blame him, hes been cutting my head for 17 years.


Thats enough.

Eugh. What the hell are you people talking about. You say that typing all this crap out gets it off your mind and you feel better. No. I feel like someone just kicked me in the balls, and they somehow managed to travel up into my throat and cut off my oxygen supply resulting in a mild spell of temporary retardism. Thanks guys. I OWE you one.

I can admit, sometimes it does feel better to write things out. Bill O'reilly. More like Dildo Reilly.

Sorry.

That asshat.

But you know, sometimes you feel better after you kick the person you hate the most right between the eyes. It isnt all about writing it out. Nothing cures a struggle with stress like beating the shit out of something. Like my intercom on my wall. I always hated it, since it never worked. So I took this big fucking two by four and beat the ever loving piss out of it until it was no more. I am going to make a shelf out of where it used to be. Its going to be awesome.

Oh great I sound like a nutcase. No. This is what happens when I go into a nonstop typing rant. I am going to sleep now.

Smile, its Valentines Day! I should really do something...





3 comments:

prasanth said...

whoa, the comment thing..it's.. anyway. yeah. i can't believe it's almost march eh? we'll be getting our G2 soon. finally.

cls said...

The streets wont know what the fuck.

cls said...

And they forgot about the no driving thing already today :D