Tuesday, October 26, 2004

yay....

Yea. My old mp3 is failing on me. With my job I Managed to save enuf cash to buy an ipod. Ordered from the apple online store, not bad. Edu discount, free engraving, free shipping, saved like 200 bucks. Anyhow, the problem was the shipping. Being free, it was too good to be true. It was shipped on the 21st from Shanghai. Im like okay, sounds authentic. Then it was shipped to alaska -_-' . God. I was so happy after it shipped from there, im like, yay its going to toronto! Nope. Tennessee US. WTF. Okay, it stayed there for the weekend. Then it ships to WINNIPEG. WTF. OF ALL THE PLACES. AHHH.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

GOD DAMN CHEAP SHIPPING. FOR 10 MORE DOLLARS I COULD HAVE HAD IT EXPRESS SHIPPED IN 2 DAYS, BUT NOOOO, I GO WITH THE CHINESE CHEAP GAS INSTINCT AND SAY "Oh another 2 days isnt so bad." WRONG. IM SITTING HERE, GOING INSANE. FUCK YOU APPLE FOR MAKING SUCH ADDICTIVE PRODUCTS. FUCK YOU FED EX FOR BEING GAY AND INCOMPETENT. FUCK YOU errr... WHOEVER DRIVES THE GARBAGE TRUCK FOR DUMPING OUR CRAP ON OUR LAWN. FUCK YOU RACOONS FOR EATING AND SPREADING IT AROUND. Yea Im done.

FUCK YOU BILL GATES. WINDOWS SUCKS. DOWN WITH WINDOWS. GO MACS.
Damn u Shutsa for converting me. Still a windows man, just want a mac now to do all my graphics/work/programming on.

And now, I present a flash tribute to my missing ipod.


No comments: