Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Adventures of Captain P

I wish I had a sailing boat, like this one. I'd just get on, and sail the hell away. Maybe have enough supplies of Tim Hortons coffee to last a year and other supplies of course.
Maybe have a nice book. Just sail, the Caribbeans would be nice. Oh and I'd need a pet dog and bird. Why not a cat you ask? Well, cats can't swim. I mean? Honestly if I'm drowning would a dumb cat save me? Or drink all my coffee and eat my bird? I say it would do the second one. Damn you cats.
Theres my bird. I'll call her (yes the bird is a girl) Bird. Yep, my bird's name is Bird, and my dog's name can be Hank (he's a guy dog). Oh yeah, the boat needs a name. It will be called Poobear, I'm not explaining. Me, Bird, Poobear and Hank will have crazy adventures! Notice how 'Hank' in the end of the sentence made it sound nice? Fish, eat, and watch the stars at night. I'll count every shooting star I see. Ummm, this adventure could use a sexy girl.
....Wow She'd be perfect. Hehehehe

Um, gotta start homework now. I'll start a journey next post. Till then, "keep watching the skiessss".

1 comment:

prasanth said...

i hope mai doesn't see this 6__6"