Monday, October 11, 2004

Chaos at the 'ol watering hole. By Whoever wrote the Hardy Boys

Dinner with the family today. I got to try out my cousin's new car. FUCKING AWESOME.
Its a mazda3 sport in standard. Handles well, decent acceleration and... overall its just plain beautiful. I prefer the sedan, but the hatchback has some nice backroom. Perfect for storing dead hooke....boxes of kraft dinner.
Takes a bit to get used to the clutch... If I had the cash, I'd definitely get one. But I don't. So I'm going to crawl back into my shitbox automatic 96' Honda Civic and attempt to bring it over 80km/h before it starts to fall apart. God. Gotta love that m3.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Oh yea. Sat in an RSX on saturday in front of shoppers at stc. There was this kid around 7 years old inside it playing with the gearshift, the ebrake, the pedals etc. The technician just smiles and watches happily. The bastard. About 3 minutes later, I get into the car after the kid leaves and start testing the shifter.
"Don't Play with that," says the technician. I'm like: WTF. So I'm like, okay sure and i start pushing in the clutch.
"Stop that," he says with a big fucking smirk on his face. I was pissed off. The asshole lets the kid virtually destroy the gears and flood the engine, but I, the chinese guy cant even stress test it. What If I was a potential customer?
I don't remember what I did, but I remember that when he left I did something to the... oh yea, i put it in neutral and took off the ebrake. The next idiot that decides to lean on it will find that it rolls away. I hope it gets damaged and that dicklicking asswipe technician faggot has to clean it up.
I was also thinking of taking the "RSX" and Acura emblem off the back of the car and sticking it onto my civic but I thought better of it.
I hope he learnt his lesson. STOP STEALING FROM THE ELDERLY.

Unfortunately I have three tests coming up, so time to study!

No comments: