Sunday, October 17, 2004

I am a genious.

We were forced like little chinese kids in sweatshops to write two drafts on Martin Luther King and Thoreau's Walden in class. Two weeks later we were required to take one and type up a good copy. I never really liked Thoreau. King was my favourite, so naturally I took that draft and spiced it up. But heres the thing. My Thoreau response wasnt to happy in the first place. I had the mother of all migranes the day I wrote it. This migrane could probably compete with JFK's splitting headache which killed him. So my Draft came up like this:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I am handing this in. I just hope Kampf doesnt disagree with me and kick me out of the course or fail me. Cuz then I'd have to either kill him or do something to his car. And I like cars.

^_^ Im getting an ipod soon ^_^
Throwing the old Mp3 out the window!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg thats good,