Friday, October 22, 2004

mood swings?

Well, today was a crappy day. I did very bad on my calculas "mini test", feels like everyone else got perfect...or very near. Actually, I'm not even joking, I really think so. Err.. what am I doing? So lost.

Work was alright. I usually forget everything at work, but today felt odd. I did forget everything, but that was about it. Took longer then usual to get back home. Cloudy night, didn't see those familiar stars I'm used to seeing. Could only see my breath. How the hell did my lips get chapped again? This is annoying, once they were so red Q thought I was wearing lipstick. Oh yeah, Bill came with me to work today. Completely forgot about that. Now that I think of it, he wanted to go into the Disney Store, something about Cindy's birthday. Oh yeah! I also bought a hot dog. Speaking of dogs, this lady on the subway had her little dog in some sort of 'dog carrying bag?' Poor dog, looked so...actually that little bastard looked pretty damn comfortable. Whoa, did I just have a mood swing?? Holy crap, I think I did. Doesn't matter, pretty soon I'll probably just swing back? Is that how it works? Reminds me of something that Andrew was lecturing me about one time, about coffee highs? I sure like to drift. Well, that was my day. Doesn't seem so crappy now...less I start thinking about that retard "mini-test". Well, good night, I'm off to do some english homework. Um... maybe I should change title.

Original title: "damn clouds"
p.s
radiohead - creep (acoustic), ?

No comments: