Saturday, April 24, 2004




Yes, I know what your thinking. "WHY THE HELL DOES HE HAVE A PICTURE OF TAMPONS?!" No I do not wear tampons, I KNOW you morons are thinking that *cough Bill. It's because of it's commercial! My FAVOURTIE commercial! No, I'm not a pervert *cough, it's just really CUTE and SWEET and stuff like that. Hasn't anybody seen it? The one with the girl changing?? Yes, that sounds bad. Let me clarify this.

Ok. It starts of with this really cute girl trying on different outfits. Her boyfriend or husband or whatever is sitting on a bean bag chair, rating. You know how women like to try different outfits?? and the guy has to sit there and go "yeah, looks great" or "ummm" and if he's crazy/has alot of time "horrible". SO YEAH, she's changing on and on, and he says something stupid, then he gets something threw at him. FINALLY she finds one that fits perfectly then she runs over and hugs him, well sits on his lap and laughs, BUT U GET THE PICTURE, really sweet. Why it's sweet? .. I dont know, just is. Oh, theres another favourite commercial I have. It's on armpits, another story.

Random phone conversation:
Bill : "Your stupid!, why would you ask a guy about a tampon?!"
Me : "It was Andrew"
Bill : "Omg so true"
both of us : "hahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhahaahha"

No comments: