Tuesday, April 06, 2004



OW My back hurts, and now I have mono thanks to Andrew's stupid water bottle which looks EXACTLY like MINE. Well I guess it was Spenta's fault for infecting it in the frist place. YEAH YEAH, I should have realized it wasn't MY bottle, but I had other things on my MIND. Which reminds me, WHEN THE #^$*ING HELL IS MY SITE COMMING BACK ONLINE?!! What the bleep are those bleeping DomainDLX bastards doing?!! NETWORK BLEEPING UPDATE MY ASS! Errrr.

On a lighter note, I gave Bum a grumpy "dwarf" today. Hehehehe. Yeah, it took alot of canceling out to finally decide on the "dwarf", there are SOOO MANY MEANER THINGS OUT THERE. She's lucky there wasn't an "IT" store at STC. I've been to the one on Danforth, they have some MEAN mugs. WHOA, a SLUT-MUG. Yeah, thats WAY meaner then the grumpy "dwarf", she should be GREATFUL.

Whoa, I'm way too sleepy to do math now, just going to POP SOME PILLS AND SLEEP. YEAH, I pop pills now, go figure. I WAS going to blah about my coconut post which never got posted, but meh, toO tired. OMFG, about to click the "publish" button, and James CALLS. It's about chem again.

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO EXPLAIN TO HIM ON THE PHONE?! Especially when you have a sore throat. I mean it's not like it was EVER easy explaining to him, HEHEHE. Then I get a beep sound, GUESS WHO??! IT'S BILL FLIPPING CHAN!! YES, CALL ME ! AND BLAH BLAH ON AND ON ABOUT MISCELLANEOUS THINGS. Bill screwed up royaly tonight. He gets into an argument at his sister's birthday party. WHOA! smooth BILL. Anyway, he said something about transfering off to some gay ass school called Dunbell or Cambell or whatever the hell he said next year. Right now, I'm in no flipping mood to care, therefore I will go sleep.

TAA TAA


No comments: