Monday, April 05, 2004


Candy's got a badminton competition, ^__^. I'm very happy... AND HORRIBLY SAD!!
Lets see here... wednesday..thursday..friday...saturday..sunday..MONDAY (no school), tuesday a bit, WEDNESDAY...thursday...friday...saturday..sunday OMG 12 DAYS!!!!! THATS LIKE, ALMOST 2 WEEKS !!! HALF A MONTH !!!! 1/24 OF A YEAR!!...

Yes, I over-exaggerated a bit.. BUT I AM GOING TO MISS THAT BUM (no pun intended). Which reminds me.. ANDREW OWES ME A GOD DAMN HUG!!! THAT BASTARD!! I don't really want the hug... REMEMBER I AM IN COMPUTER SCIENCE RIGHT NOW. Man, he so spoiling the hug.

They walked by our class, DREW and BILL wanted me to chase after her and give her a hug. It all started off well, i got up, walked, TRIPPED ON THE CHAIR, OMFG STUPID GRADE NINES PUSH IN YOUR GOD DAMN CHAIRS!! I just stopped there, plus, would have freaked her out, CHASING FOR A HUG AND ALL. NOW I FEEL EVEN MORE BAD.

No comments: