Thursday, April 22, 2004


Incense sticks. When I was a small mouse I'd try to catch the smoke with my hands, I tryed again today, STILL CAN'T DO IT. Well sure a little, not enough. It looks so nice when theres no breeze, the smoke just flows up, like an upside-down fountain.

CHeapness! I was throwing my lunch box up and catching it. I missed once, first bounce, it BREAKS. Bill almost died from laughing, what a jerk-face. Yeah but I got him back. He went in to the washroom, and I was out side holding the door knob so when he tried to get out, he couldn't, MUUHAHAHHA. I paid a horrible price though, should have stuffed my nose.

I finally got those pictures I've been asking for, for like a month. My fotto whore is a very slow whore. Guess what?! THEY'RE MESSED UP!!! Way to go whore, they're all shrunk. Now I have to go get it off of Ronny, hopefully he didn't delete it. KNowing him, he did.

Today, was a good day. ^__^

Some pics :


We don't know that white guy

smart kent

my slow fotto whore

yeah, I'll talk about the pics later.

No comments: