Wednesday, April 07, 2004

prasanth is such a bastard.. yes indeed

anyways, here is the conversation between me and a homeless bum at the broadview station on saturday while waiting for shitface

homeless: (moving head around like a drunk, looking at my book) what you reading there sonny boy
tat: hey man, itz just a book guy
homeless: itz not a bible is it?
tat: nah man, itz a book for english class
homeless: oh, haha, the cover looks like a bible
tat: yea man, it does.. i'd freak myself out if i read the bible on spare time
homeless: hey man, bible is cool, it made me what i m today..
tat: i c...
homeless: so is your book interesting?
(prasanth comes up the stairs, stares at me)
tat: yea man, its awsome.. there is booze, and sex, and killing
homeless: i could use some booze
tat: i gotta go, my bud is here, byes
homeless: bye kid

No comments: