Friday, April 09, 2004


Today is just...plain boring. Like a really long subway ride alone. Well, without the shaking and the crazy people. ANYHOW, I've decided to post about that day...the day I've dubbed coconut day.

Things I do not like anymore:
- macbeth (never did to start with)
- english
- coconuts
- my mom's dark blue dress thingy
- SPORTS! bras (well.. just this one, not that I wear others, I mean, GOD DAMNIT NEVERMIND)
- a few people in english
- narrow areas
- that window on the damn door

It all started when me and Bill got stuck with the Lady Macbeth scene. I ended up being Mrs.Macduff and Bill was my son...and the messenger...AND he would have been the murderer too. BUT THINK! In this scene the son gets killed by the murderer, so if Billy boi was the murdurer AND the son, it'll look like SUICIDE! Which is hilarious 'cuz we always make cracks about Bill being depressed and suicidal.. T__T OK BACK TO TEH MAIN TOPIC.

On sunday I got my god damn coconuts. Actually I got two, incase one broke all deformed. I mean, I do want them to be EVEN. So finally, my mom asked me why it's so damn important to break them evenly. I'm surprized she WASN'T surprized when I told her. INFACT she gave me alternate ways of getting this done.

"I saw stuffed ones at the mall!"
"NO"
"Why not?"
"NO"
"Magicians use them!"
"..."
"What about these oranges?? Why coconuts?"
"No, no oranges, they're heavy, ok stop"

So now I have my freaking coconuts. Still needed a dress. Wondering about the bra? At first I thought I could put some holes into it and tie some strings, like you know, those funny coconut shell bikini tops. T__T but I couldn't make holes, and only found wire... Meh, I went to Bill's to practice. HAHAHAHAAHA, should have seen his stupid face when I told him I wouldn't be in costume.

Next morning, before school....I asked for a bra. Got a SPORTS bra, what happened to victoria? T__T, rushed to school. WHAT STUPID BASTARD BILL WAS SUPPOSE TO MEET ME IN THE ENGLISH ROOM FOR A QUICK RUN THROUGH. BUTTT NOOOO, HE HAS TO WAKE UP LATE. I had to ask Quintin's assistance with the bra.
Why not a girl?? Meh, Quintin knows more. ANYWAY, THIS THING IS TIGHT!! So I put on my dress, yes everyones having a great time laughing. The stupid chairs are SOO close togethor, people kept bumping into my coconuts, DAMN THOSE NARROW AREAS!! Then I'm looking at my lines, I glance at the door window, I SEE CANDICE!! She just giggled and left, PHEW!!. I quickly sat at the blind spot. Why do random people walk into my class the day I have my presentation?? Like that grade 12 girl who came to check her marks. I was at the blind spot, so as soon as she opened the door she almost bumbed into them. THANK GOD she was mature, she just pretended everything was normal, she did leave pretty fast though. Then you have Tim & Rob come in. I'm not even going to say what happened next. Later, loud Justin came in, all he did was point and laugh, then he left.

Finally Bill came, he laughed for a while... Chris came in and just starred. Durwin asked for my number. Isra, starring right at me! asks "Who are you playing today?" High so early...shame on Isra.

It was our turn. We decided Doris would be the murderer. Okay, Doris is suppose to come on stage before I say "What are these faces?" but in the book it says she comes in after I say that, WHICH MAKES NO SENSE. I mean think! If I don't see her why would I say "What are these faces?" I mean WHAT THE HELL?!! So I'm on stage waiting for her to walk up, and she just stands there, grinning moronilly. Finally I just say the lines.

"WHAT are these faces?!"
[ENTER DORIS]
"Where is your husband?"
-- pause --
**shit I forgot my lines**
**grab book off Doris**
**a little skimming**
**AH! AH!**
"I HOPE!!, In NOO place, SOO UNSANCTIFIED Where such as thou mayst find him"

Few seconds later I was back sitting. THESE THINGS ARE SOO TIGHT! I couldn't reach behind and unhook those devilish hooks, finally I just asked for Magna to help out.
And thats the end of my coconut day, well actually, people still keep bringing it up.

fin

No comments: