Thursday, April 29, 2004

Here again, err shut up Andrew

Yeah, computer science, last period. Shit! shit! shit! who's watching my back? Incase she comes back in? Oh, she's back. Muuhahaha, got the Turing window behind this browser. Listening to this Cowboy Bebop music I downloaded last night, using Bill's headphones. It's called "Rain". Yeah, sounds a little weird, I unno, I just like it. Most of Bebops music seems to be jazzy.

Rugby game after school, againest Birthmount. Umm, Andrew just said something, didn't hear him. You ever have those dreams? You know. Where, well it's nightmare, not a dream. Like, a really bad situation and it seems like the end, nothing you coukd possibly do. Then, suddenly, in your dream, you realize its just a dream, not real, and just wake up. You feel an enormous amount of relief, it was just a dream. OMG SHE'S GOT A STICK!! AHHH! HIDE WINDOW!! Hehehe. She seems to be scaring Dragos. The stick slowly moves up...like it's about to be whiped, then slowly comes back down, repeat. How sassy.
...
Ummm. She just made fun of my shorts. They're these blue ones, with white flowers. Very Hawaiian. Thanks Andrew for the spelling. Yeah, since I have to change after school, and just had fittness, I kept my shorts on.

Ohhh, Shirley and Bill are coming back from they're trip out. OoOoOoOoOh HAHAH SHIRLEY DREAMED ABOUT TURTELS YESTERDAY. Andrew says she's getting more violent these days, umm I suspect p.m.s. AH!!!! BILL KEEPS HITTING MY GOD DAMN SHOULDER!. Gibran is calling 'sexual harrasment' on Bill. Yeah, see what happens when they all start bugging me? Umm what was I thinking?? Oh yeah, the 'Veet' commercial, whoaaaoaoaoa CUTE skirt! .... Lets hope Drew doesn't read this. It was this pink one. Umm where's Chris Lee? Haven't typed anything about him yet. Umm, I see his bag.. ohhhh. He's at that assembly for music students. Ummm, I need to get into some music. Parents can't disagree, think it raises marks. Umm, thinking guitar, in the summer. I'd love to play the stupid piano, maybe one day. Used to play the flute, clairanet, and the respected 'recorder'. In grade 6, we played our recorder at Roy Thomson Hall. Ohh, man, so fun, the bus ride back, YES BILL IAM STILL TYPING!, making Chad jealous. Ahhhh, grade sixxxxxxxx.. I want go to the symphony, errr Andrew won't steal me a Tim Hortons coffee machine. Hey! Shan's here.

Awwww Bill and Adrienne. TIME FOR MY EROTIC STORY. Bill's on Adrienne's lap, and he's feeding her grapes. Argh, Shan's an asshole. Anyway, back to Adrienne and Bill. Adrienne's stroking Bill's hair, and caressing his thighs.

Hahaha, Shan got caught.
teacher : "Excuse me, ha ha, bye bye, see you later alligator"

Omg, Bill just pulled out ice cream, now he's spoon feeding. He slowly pulls out the spoon, from her mouth. Whoa, Adrienne pulls out a hot red cherry. Placed it oh so gently on his tongue. He closes his mouth, umm whats she doing. Bill just took out the cherry, Whoa! HE MADE A FOLDED HEART OUT OF THE CHERRY STEM. Eeeee-mazing.

Bill's walking towards the boombox


No comments: