Tuesday, December 14, 2004

wallet full of memories...wheres the money?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I looked at my wallet today. I haven't cleaned it out since...I can't even remember the last time. Found so much trash in there, like old old bank slips and paper hearts from TTC transfers. Then again, I found priceless things like my Rs.50 rupee bill, which is my only remaining bill from my Sri Lanka vacation. T___T; I spent the cooler looking Rs. 20 bill on some Fanta. My S.I.N. card still has those stickers my little cousin put on it. Everytime I see it, it reminds me of two things. One, when I asked her what she wanted. She kept saying she wanted nothing, but finally after I kept bugging her, she said she wanted stickers! ...And that is what she'll get, lots and lots of damn stickers. SO much that she'll regret saying stickers. >=( The second thing I don't remember who the lady was, I think she was the lady taking my I.D when I went to get my G2 license. I gave her my S.I.N. card and she flips out and tells me there shouldn't be anything on my card and freaking starts ripping out the stickers. I got pissed and told her to stop. LOL, most awkward moment. Well, I understand the "no sticker" policy, but that doesn't give her the right to rip off whats mine, even if it's just a few dumb stickers. Umm, I think it's missing two stickers now. Just three left. Wow, I never knew stickers can be so depressing. Theres something else in my wallet thats almost as depressing. It's a reseat for a flower I bought long long time ago. I know whats my problem. I can't let go of things. I'm too god damn attached to things, from something as small as grains of rice to something as big as life. No, I don't carry around the grains of rice in my wallet. For your information I keep it in a little cup Chirs Lee got me from Universal Studios... next to the wet naps I received on my flight back to Canada (Exp.: 02-2006). Good'on-ya! Chris, as aids-face would say. I guess I should start throwing things out. For now, lets just say my wallet doesn't make as much a big bulge on my ass has it did yesterday. =D

No comments: