Monday, December 13, 2004

Happy Holidays from Lee.

The following Blog may not make sense as I wrote it hastily.

Recap of Monday - Friday
Junior Concert - Good
Senior Concert - Great
Moshow - Great
Having reserved Yearbook seats - Priceless

Haha. Saturday, my deep course, we got bored and we all left half an hour early, said we had some business to take care of. Doesnt matter, supply teacher anyways, some professor from McMaster. Gave one of the most boring presentations ive ever seen on Thermosomething. Almost everyone fell asleep, except me cuz i didnt want to be rude. The last part was interesting tho. Then we sat and whipped paper at eachother, and left to go bother the civil engineering people. Haha. Then we left the campus, and it was friggin snowing, and the subway station smelt like shit. Everyone goes a different way than me, so I was all alone :( I missed my stop twice, but got some nice pictures. :D

Ah yes. I got my new debit card. Still cant find my old one, when I talked to the bank, they said someone tried to use my card last week. I don't remember if it was me, but theres nothing missing so its all good. New bank book as well. Locked that one up in the safe, its not disappearing on me again.


Thus ends the serious part of my blog.

Yes its Christmas again. A time for joy, a time for cheer. One of my favorite times of the year, cuz we get 2 weeks of school off ^_^. Brings back fond memories. That Christmas special that gave me batshit insane nightmares is on again. The one with the elf who wants to be a dentist, and Rudolph, the red nosed reject. Yeah, that one. That abominable snowman haunted my dreams when I was like 5 years old. I swore revenge, and here 11 yea... sorry 12 years later, nothing. Oh wait... Yes I remember now, i burried that fucking tape in my backyard.

Hallucinogenic Monstrosity of a Christmas Special - 0
Lee - 1

I was at the Eaton Center for a couple of hours on saturday after deep. Packed like... the comparason i would make here would be extremely awkward so lets move on. Had to get a few things done. The game my brother wanted was sold out, so I have to travel to the depths of futureshop to purchase it now. Or Best Buy. Yeah, Best Buy is better. I got a coffee which burned my fingers cuz the cup is as thin as a condom, thanks McDonalds.

Ah yes, I was taking a few pictures of the decorations hanging from the ceiling of the mall, when I come across, guess who folks! Old man Santa Claus. With his big red grease stained suit, and his jolly bulbous folds of fat hanging out, sitting with little children inside a giant fake castle with the little anorexic elves taking photos. (BTW: I have no problem with kids liking Santa Claus, this one at the Eaton Center just disgusted me.) What a pedophile. For chrissakes, the mall security is watching Santa caress the little children as they cry and try to get the fuck away from him, as the mother smiles with that stupid little grin on her face. And santa is enjoying it. You can tell by his red rosy cheeks and his unbuckeled belt as black as coal. And let me tell you, that is NOT snow you see all over his trousers, no matter how white it looks. Whats more? Theres a sign inviting children to bring their pets too for a threesome of holiday cheer. So now hes a Greasy 50 Year-old bulbous beastiallic (is that a word?) pedophile that women pay to rape their children.
And Christmas is a time for giving too. Sad. If I had a kid, and that diseased piece of stillborn shit thing tried to touch my daughter, I would do something not nice. I swear, that thing is from Oshawa.

Then I go to Blacks to get a sample photo developed. They didnt say It was gonna take 1.5 hours for digital. Bastards. So I got bored. Took some pictures of people for fun. Almost got caught. They all came out blurry anyways so damnit. I would say something about the girls at the mall but then you'll think im a pervert.

Im getting bored of writing this damn thing. You can fill in the blanks and guess what happens next.

______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________

Oh and by the way, YOU ALL FAILED MY CONTEST. NO WINNER.

PICS:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Thanks ImageShack!
Stay in school.

4 comments:

prasanth said...

Hey! You bastard! Didn't I ask you if you wanted it double cupped?

Sof said...

hey it's Eaton! I love Eaton ^^

Sof said...

whoever PV is, thanks for dropping by at my blog. and uh... what school do you guys attend?

cls said...

We go to Mowat.