Monday, December 27, 2004

Great. Now I need new socks.

My cousin's house has some deadly steps. I managed to step on a random nail, tore a good chunk out of my toe. The deceased sock now has a hole through the edge and a big ass red stain on it. Call it a Christmas sock if you wish, red and white.

This Christmas turned out different. I have had a constant headache for the past month now, some days worse than others. Like something is stabbing me in the back of the head with a dagger. Am I supposed to do be doing something? Associated symptoms are: becoming tired 3 hours after being awake, confusion, and spacing out on the subway ( I even fell over once... but that was because I didn't get sleep for 2 days). Anyone ever have this? Contact me immediately.

Shit. I have to go pick up something I left at my cousins, including my dignity, which I left in neat little red puddles all over their stairs. I shall continue later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE GAYEST POST EVER YOU FUCKING GAY KID!!!!

Anonymous said...

BY _ASON =D

cls said...

Don't be posting that shit here. The Internet is Serious Business.

prasanth said...

whad-I miss?!