Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Note to "masta drew"

Your god damn post is huge! I know your not used to huge things, but you didn't have to go all crazy! Well thats about it. Oh and two other things.

Alot of females I know have been complaining about it being so "hard" for them to dress-up (formal). But of course, they want too, the love it, it's just so god damn "hard". Also aparently it's so very "easy" for us guys too. Umm... Well maybe so, but hey, we don't force you to dress up! Infact, most of the time we're trying to get you to undress? So if you ladies are thinking about going topless, YOU'VE GOT MY SUPPORT! I sware I am not a pervert. SERIOUSLY.

Second thing, hahaha this one funny. There was this short bus driver, and he sat on a huge paper pile over his seat so he can drive. I thought that was funny.

No comments: