Monday, December 20, 2004

Odd Feelings...

its bin a very odd atmosphere fo me da past few days. im not gonna go into details, buh its jus my mind has bin wandering in circles tryin to find the answer to a question. its not that i already dunno the answer, i think i do, i jus da answer is in sort of a blur to me. neways like i said its bin an odd atmosphere buh one thing dat has kept me going is my music. fo example rite now while bloggin dis, im listenin to sum hindi remixes and its got a crazy beat. and its jus got me all pumped and excitied god noes fo wha reason tho. buh thn there are times whn i listen to the saddest type of music and i jus feel so alone, so lost. and its a sudden change. one min im jus all happy and the next i wanna curl up on my bed and jus let my thoughts take me over. buh its after that time u've wasted wallowing away on ur bed that u realize uve bin wasting ur time and lyfe away. time dat u cant get back. even whn knowing this, y is it dat we styll do dat? is it a way fo us to grieve, or take a step back and reflect on past events? buh are there other ways of doing dat w/o havin to feel so much pain? Or is it dat we let our mind wander to an extent dat we mix reality wid our imagination...?

1 comment:

prasanth said...

hey if they're both right, then u can't be gready. just pick any! rock paper sissors! lucky penny it!