Sunday, December 12, 2004

brothers from other mothers

After work I went 1 level down and sat in front of Banana Rep, my usual waiting area in Eaton Center. Why? Such a nice seat under a live tree, not that plastic crap you see everywhere these days. Anyway I was waiting for my brothers from other mothers to show up. SO, I'm sitting there minding my own business, sipping my water, and suddenly, outta no where this little bastard rugrat shows up at my feet. He just stands there infront of me, looking moronoly?...then smiles. I tried ignoring him, but then he tried to grab my shoe. Err, little kids. I felt sorry for him though. He looked like he was wearing six layers of clothing PLUS a giant puffy winter jacket, which made him almost completly immobile. He looked like a puffed-up starfish. Then I noticed his parents sitting on the next seat; they were having a wonderful time watching me trying to ignore him. Finally he decided to go block people trying to walk by with his cutness.

About time, they finally came. They went with Janny to celebrate her coming soon B-day. We walked to the tea shop, stopping to take pictures and stopping to notice strip club posters. We had some good conversations. Like that party on wen, where I'm going to be avioding a certain someone becuase I'm wearing a white shirt. Oh yeah, the guys washroom was locked with a paper posted on the door which read "Sorry, Out of order. Please use ladies washroom ---> ^^;", this was my FINAL break, I FINALLY HAVE A VALID REASON TO ENTER THE LADIES WASHROOM! Wow, it sure was cleaner. I didn't find a couch though. They had expensive soap! >=(

We all left and walked to Timmies, to blocks north. Saw Janny's twin. Bought my large coffee >:D. On our way to main street we talked about this nice area where I want a house. I'll go take pictures of that place one day. On the subway was funny debating over if Jason's new hair color is either PINK or Purple. I say...pickish purple? Well, we all agreed on one thing though. That the girl in that ad was REALLY HOT! Gotta get a pic of that too. K, I better start my hwk now.


No comments: