Friday, June 18, 2004

st.clement school graduation


collage courtesy of prasanth


The day was great today.. sunny, and warm.
Went to school in the morning, but I was late since I slept in a little, no matter though, since I wasn’t going to class anyways. Dropped off my math textbook, and went to watch 50 first dates for the third time. It is a very good movie, yes indeed, even after watching it twice before already. Second period bell rings, and I decided to go help sherry empty out her locker. Its great to have a car around, you just stick everything into it, and worry about cleaning it up after wards. I can’t wait till I get a car.. sigh. Chemistry, I am not surprise that my chemistry class was empty. I went to the math room where almost everyone was. It was extremely crowded, but someone told me these were actually people that have math at the time. I didn’t care, and stayed. They used me to take pictures off then walls since I have freakishly long nails, and I didn’t mind.. except for the part where the table keeps feel like it is going to collapse into pieces. Was talking to Prasanth, Andrew and people, while suddenly Cindy, the stupid grade nine girl shows up at the math door. Haha, I can’t believe we actually raced up the stairs, and of course the almighty tat always wins! When we got up there, guess what she told me to do? SHE WANTED ME TO GO BACK DOWNSTAIRS AND GET HER A BOTTLE OF WATER. We all know Tat is an extremely lazy teenager, but I went downstairs anyways. I cannot believe a bottle of water cost $1.65, but it wasn’t my money so I didn’t really care. After getting the water, was wandering around the hall with Prasanth, Andrew, Fatima, Rachel and Jennifer. After hours of random wandering, I finally had to go to guidance, where I found out I didn’t really had to go, since I didn’t really get much information about universities from them. Guess I got to do some researching during the summer huh? They were all in the cafĂ© waiting for Prasanth to finish his stupid prefect meeting, since we were planning to go to Scarborough Town Centre. About that, why does our school always pick the stupidest people to be a prefect. Like, the responsible people never get chosen because they are “BORING”. I think that isn’t right at all. I had to go home to get ready to go downtown, and I saw Jennifer walking home when I got outside. Ran up to her and talked a bit, until the intersection where we separates. I looked at my watch, and ran home. I rushed so much, just to find out that I had no lunch at home. So I had to go to KFC and buy my favorite: Fries and Gravy, with Pepsi ^__^. I think the cold Pepsi made my cough even worst, but there weren’t any thing I can do about that. I was extremely thirsty. Saw the group of people at the bus stop, they probably wondered why I was still here, since they saw me going home already. I decided to take a shortcut home, and they all asked me where I was going since I wasn’t going by the route I usually take. Finally got home, and ate my food. When I was about to get ready, my dad wanted me to clean out my room since the real estate people were coming. Just like what people in cartoons do, I took all my stuff and shove it into my closet. My room is so clean and shinny now ^__^ I got my present for Trish (which I still don’t know what it is), fixed my hair a little, and headed to Scarborough Town Centre. I told them I was going to be there around one, but I ended up getting there at one thirty. It is then I found out Prasanth and Candice finally got back together, congrads to them. We then wandered around just like we did at school. Clothing stores mostly, and Telus for Andrew. I told Prasanth some of my problems, which aren’t really problems. Its just that I think about it too much that it becomes a problem. Two Thirty was here, and it was time for me to leave. Met Chris at GAP, where he told me to meet since I was going to be in Scarborough Town Centre anyways. Right when I was about to leave, guess who showed up? JENNIFER AND SPENTA~!!! They probably wanted to avoid me. So knowing that I am leaving at 2:30, then come at 2:35. Haha, I m joking, I know you two didn’t mean it… OR DID YOU~!!! O_o The ride there was not that long, only an hour. We got there super early, which was 3:30. We said we would meet at 4:30. So we just wandered around Eaton Centre, where I called Prasanth. They were in the theater, bad people that doesn’t turn of their cell phones in the theater, tsk tsk. Sigh.. I was missing out so much, why couldn’t they have made it on Thursday?! =( So at 4:45 we got in, where they just finished rehearsing their dance for the night. Massey Hall was huge, especially when you look at it from the stage (SHOOT~!! Should’ve took a picture) Gave Trish the birthday present, and we then went to Eaton Centre to get some food. By the way.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH~!! I got this Chicken Rice thing and a bottle of water, which cost around $8.00 in total.. such rip offs. Oh yes, and I was coughing all over the place. I hope I didn’t get anyone sick! I had 20 coke can taps for Adrienne, but I didn’t give it to her yet, since I said I would give it to her later (so she don’t have to carry it around and all). I cannot believe Adrienne cleaned up for me, feel so bad.. thank you ^__^ They went back in the prepare, while me and Chris again wandered around. We walked down young to find an arcade where we are to cheap to play at. So we decided to go to Sunrise and HMV. I wanted to get some Cds, but didn’t want to waste money. I really want that new Matthew Good Cd, seem pretty good. (I don’t ALWAYS download my songs, sometimes I buy the cds too ^__^) We were walking back to Massey hall where we saw this guy doing tricks, so we decided to stick around. The guy was trying to escape from a straight jacket. It looked like it hurts, it probably did too. Remember my blog about the “Hip-Hop” people and how they have no manners? I think the guy that was performing agrees with me. He yelled at the guy when he just walked across his work area. And he also yelled shut up at them when they kept talking extremely loud. When they finally left he said “oh, thank god” haha, the guy had a really good sense of humor, made a lot of jokes. After his escape, he did this trick where he juggled a burning stick, an axe and a knife/sword. He didn’t just juggle it, he was balancing himself on a piece of board, which was on a round pipe. It was amazing~! After that we went to Massey Hall, just to find out that everyone was dressed formal, and here is two casual guys walking in. We probably stacked out a lot. Chris and me were so confused about the thing that we didn’t even wear anything formal. Luckily for me, I had a shirt where you can button it up. I did just that, and I actually look kind of formal in someway. The Grade 11 dance was great~! I tried to take some pictures but they were blurry. For Adrienne and Stephanie’s party I actually took some video clips with my digital camera, but the quality was probably really bad. The graduation ceremony was extremely long.. and somewhat boring. It did however made me lose all my selfestem. These people are EXTRMELY smart. The scholarship they got in total was $1.6 Million. With all the “Hip-Hop” people from our school, our scholarship is probably around 4 bucks? It is pathetic, I know. They also had incredibly large amount of awards. Adrienne is extremely smart herself. She got the Economics and French awards. Steph is also really smart~!! EVERYONE IS SMART.. and there was us.. the stupid ones.. sigh. The whole thing lasted till 9:35, where everyone from St. Clement got up and hugged each other. The place was crowded. It was kind of hard to find Steph and Aids when all of them had the school uniform on. We found Steph, and I told her I had to go to washroom. When I got back, she said Aids already left. We said our farewells, and left. We walked to Eaton Centre just to find out there was a guy peeing in the corner. I know it it hard to hold in your bladder, but at least try. It was pretty nasty to see someone standing extremely close to the wall, and see water flying everywhere from there. Eaton was empty. We took the subway home from there. I got home at 11:40pm, and I yelled Cindy out loud infront of her house (since I pass by her house on the way home). She looked out the window extremely freaked out and shocked. It was a fun day, and this is probably the most boring and long and detailed blog I have ever written. Good bye for now.

No comments: