Wednesday, June 23, 2004

i'm lovin it ( the hot dog )


Went to my 'orintation' at McDonalds today. Got there like an hour early. So I decided to eat something. Last time I was there I friggin bought GARLIC BREAD!! Honestly?!! wtf was I thinking?! So when I saw the hot-dog stand outside I got pissed. SO today, I headed straight to the hot-dog stand! BEST HOT-DOG EVER! I added like all the topings cept onions. Would have added them too, cept no space left. Found a nice seat in the shade but it smelt like pee, @$!King hobos!! So I sat in the sun...with my JUMBO BEEF hot-dog and ate!

I went back in. Decided to go find that bench under that tree infront of Banana Republic. On my way met this girl who I met on my interview day ( the day I regreted buying friggin garlic bread ). She came early too, cept she thought she was late. So anyway, we went to McDonalds early and the manager lady was nice and gave us free pop and took us to the waiting room. Few minutes later five other people came in. Met these new people, Aaron and Shane, and that girl Jennifer. Next 3 hours was spent filling, signing papers and listening. WOW, paying attention in chemistry pays off. WHMIS, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System.

After the 'orintation' we all ate at McDonalds, only cuz we got half the price :D ! Lol. We were making so much stupid jokes. That one guy Shane got this freaky smile face, so when he smiles it scares people, yeah so in McDonalds its all about smiling..so yeah.. scary... Then we invented this new stupid gang called, McCrew! Watch, heres some gangester drama!

customer : "yo you suck"
mCcrew gangester : "yo what you say?! yo 'dwag burn this guys burger!"
* sizzle sizzle *

Then I told them about the great hot-dog I had earlier...which raised a few eye brows. Anyway, we walked for a bit then I left. Didn't meet anyone, no contacts. Ronny grounded cuz he went home really late the other day. Called Candy, spoke with her for a bit ^__^ So I decided to go home.

Funny like Ronny gave me. Flash animation on relationship help. Check it out.
http://www.illwillpress.com/date.html

No comments: