Sunday, June 06, 2004

silent bat!

Van Gogh
Well, I'm off to bed. Candy just went, ABOUT TIME!! She's been up from far as I know before 10pm to now doing work. AND she has to wake up early. CRAAZZYYYYY I would have just said "mehhh do it tomorrow" and slept. I actually got stuff done :) Finished my math, looked for dirt on Nicole Kidman ( didn't find any...surprisingly ), downloaded a shitload of music, read Barney's Version ( should have finished months ago ). But, I must say, the most "productive" thing I did was invent my silent bat! Yeah.

My feet were getting cold as I was reading so I got up to get socks. I saw my cricket bat, which reminded me, we have a game coming. SO! I decided to practice batting. It's 3 am, everytime the bat hit the floor it made a loud ding! Speaking of loud sounds in the night, I miss those raccoons in the attic. Anyway, so I got this ingenious idea to sock up the tip of the bat, to absorb the hit. Three socks and one meter long phone cable later, I have my SILENT BAT!!

Ummm. The birds have started singing. Wow... it actually is pretty ummmm nice. I'm sure they sing all the time, but right now, out side, is silent. All I can hear is my loud ass keyboard and the birds. If I close my eyes.. for a second, I feel like I was in Lanka during the summer. Wow, I wonder if some people stay up, just to hear the birds wake up.

Okaaaaaaaayyyyyyy, screw you guys I'm sleeping now zzzz Ahhh, some odd techno this is. Try it. Denki Groove

No comments: