Thursday, June 10, 2004

ooooooommmmmmmmmmmmgggg


Today was good. Bill knew something was up with my computer science project. HEHEHEHE, it went well. Cept, once, where I forgot to put in 'delays' so it completely skipped the Bill conversation. I've already got plans for next years game. Using JAVA will be WAY better.

After school was good ^__^ Candice came back because she realized the Christian Culb was giving out free ice-cream. Just kidding!, lol. We didn't even watch it, very crowded. So bad, how disrespectful people are, even if you did really come for the ice-cream, could ATLEAST pretend to watch the show. It's like they haven't seen ice-cream before? Oh yeah, bill kept coughing SOO MUCH. I think Fatima the man-hater as been spending time with the whore.

That was that, then we went home. Did something stupid, also fell asleep and just woke up half-hour ago. Now I have to walk to Blockbuster and get a friggen movie. Eds kept saying get Kiss of the Dragaon, but I might still getLeathal Weapon 4. So much more easier to do.

1 comment:

shan-lin said...

i have kiss of the dragon, but it's pirated so not very good, didn't like the movie